Walking hand in hand.

Modern Times (1936) 
Charlie Chaplin
By. K.N.Subramanyam.

                                             Walk hand in hand with me through all eternity
,                                             Have faith, believe in me give me your hand
                                              Love is a symphony of perfect harmony
                                              When lovers such as we walk hand in hand

                                              Be not afraid, for I am with you all the while
                                              So lift your head up high and look toward the sky

                                              Walk hand in hand with me, this is our destiny
                                               No greater love could be, walk hand in hand
                                               Walk with me




                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navratri Bommai Kollu.

Taming your Mind